Sunday, August 02, 2009

< 108 > A brand new start

DON'T ASK ALLAH TO GUIDE YOUR PATH IF YOU'RE NOT READY TO MOVE

This isn't my first time blogging. I posted so many pathetic entries in my previous blog that I feel I need a new room with fresh air for this new me to breathe easily. OK, not so new me. I would say that it's an old me making a comeback. The AtTimeYouPassI'mClowningAndLaughing me. If you're happy and you know it,clap your hand!!! *clapsclapsclaps*

You may be expecting sentences like "this is my world of rumbling..bla bla bla..welcome..hope you'll enjoy reading this" to be written next. DANG! Good try but wish you better luck next time [ Told ya', I'm so atypical.YEAY! ]

This isn't a journal that I need to post new entries every day. Nor I'm having this blog because you have one. Ewwww~~ I'll write when I feel like writing. I'll write in whatever language I understand. I'll write like nobody's business.

Most of the time, I manifested the hidden inner childish voice of mine so be prepared for some crappy incomprehensible stuff to be exhibited here. Sometimes, I will be less lunatic that I will come out with not-a-judgment-it-is-just-my-view of what's happening around the globe. All the time, I'll write with my heart. No fake-fake one lah. lalalalalala~ This is me and I couldn't care less if you don't like it. I can only suggest you to click the "Next Blog" tab. You don't find it?Scroll up lah! TEEETT!

3 comments:

nur_amalina said...

yup we must move on anum! kite same2 yer!!! =) chaiyok2!!!

Anonymous said...

and after 138 entries here, i can still smell the sama typical anum here.

so, proud be you yourself ya anum.
i mean, a better you.

*smile*

norfaridahanum said...

AJ NISMIHAN!!*sambil cekak pinggang*